http://healheadacheanxiety.net/ For more information and solution on panic attack, headache, anxiety, depression, social anxiety, stress, stress management please do visit.
Sorry everyone… it's been a little quiet on the blogging front for me lately. It's weeks ago now that I thought I'd injured my left shoulder. Had to be the left one… I'm left handed! But the doc tells me that it's osteo arthritis. Not the best news I've received. Won't bore you with the details, but it's meant that typing is painful until treatment helps. No research, no writing, no posts. So, forgive my absence while this gets better.
In the meantime, while you're here, why not have a roam around. Check down the left hand column for the complimentary audios under "Listen" and the "Download a Free Copy" area. There's lots to check out and a whole lot of help available in "Your Journey".
Was feeling a bit "down." This picture cheered me up no end. You'd agree???
I'll keep this short… typing with one hand doesn't encourage long messages. I hope your year has started just the way you wanted it to.
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Making new year resolutions! How many times have we all made resolutions for the new year – and given up almost immediately? How familiar is that? So, here's a helping hand for 2013. Could be that these five tips just might help you succeed this time.
1. Select and define your goals…
If you're trying to change your behaviour in some way, decide in advance what it is that you're going to achieve… and stick to it. In fact… write it down and use it as an affirmation. For example, you might set yourself an exercise goal of five days a week. Perhaps a three drink limit on a night out. Or allow yourself just one chocolate bar a week. Don't kid yourself that "just one less" or "just one more" won't make a difference. It will.
2. Go Cold Turkey for a time…
Stop the behaviour you're trying to change, altogether, temporarily. Say you decide to abstain from caffeine, alcohol or chocolate for four weeks as a start to your new year resolutions. Doing this makes it much easier to moderate your intake in the future as it helps break that instinctive, habitual activity.
3. Stop and think…
In that moment when the temptation appears – and it will – pause before you act. Go do something else, or tell yourself again the reasons why you're trying to abstain or change. Focus on the positive benefits that this change will bring to you. Wait five minutes. By then, the craving will probably have passed.
4. Reward Yourself…
As each weekly and monthly milestone that you've set for your new year resolutions passes, and you've remained true to your goals, treat yourself to something special… and leave the guilt at home! You deserve it. Focus on what you have already achieved – success breeds success. If you slip up, don't punish yourself or use it as a reason to give up altogether (that's the "I just can't do this" excuse). Just start again immediately.
5. Choose Your Friends Wisely…
We tend to imitate the actions we experience around us. If your current friends are all engaging in the negative behaviours you're trying to steer clear of, how would it be if you remove yourself from temptation, for a while at least? Why not surround yourself with positive people whose attitudes towards life inspire you?
Realise that it's going to be hard at first. These might be habits and behaviours that you've been indulging in for years! Just decide that you can do this… then get on and do it. Ready? Grab a pen and paper and set those new year resolutions now. Have a wonderful 2013. May it bring you everything you're wishing for. Good luck.
P.S. Check the last post "A Merry Christmas Gift" before the last tick of 2012 when it expires. Don't want you to miss out.
Are you having a problem with making The Law of Attraction work for you? If that's so, it's really important to become aware of the things which are blocking your ability to attract what it is that you want. Focusing on what you want for a few minutes a day is not enough to deeply attract. Let me tell you a quick story – what happened to me recently.
Looking forward to Halloween? It's not as big a deal here in Australia as it seems to be in other countries. But that's no reason not to enjoy the fun!
And that means treats! Yes? So… rambling through the recipes that I've been collecting for years… and years… brought back heaps of fond memories. If you'd like to share in a few, I've put more than three hundred of those recipes into a new eBook "Candies, Chocolates, Fudges… And More!" and I'd like to share it with you.
For a free direct download that will have you heading to the kitchen to make your own Halloween treats, simply decide where you're going to save your new recipe book on your computer and click on the image you see below.
There's also a licence included for you to sell this book or, if you wish, simply give a copy to your friends and family. Happy cooking. Have a great Halloween. And don't forget this free recipe book when you're getting ready for Christmas too.
P.S. Would love to know which of the recipes you've made and enjoyed.
It's true! Down here in the southern hemisphere… it's springtime. My favourite time of year. It's the balmy days and slightly cool nights; the huge blue skies and the first spring flower fragrances in the air. What's not to love!
Let me share a couple of favourite springtime sayings and a poem…
And lastly… from my favourite funnyman… Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" ~Robin Williams. And isn't that the truth!
A famous quote… "Two men look out through the same bars: one sees the mud, and one sees the stars." So says Frederick Langbridge in his "A Cluster of Quiet Thoughts" (which, if you're interested, you'll find at Google Books and probably Amazon).
So you want to be successful, healthy, happily married, and rich? Do you feel like a successful, healthy, happily married, accepted, rich person? Or are you experiencing feelings of resistance, frustration, anxiety and insecurity?
Are you feeling needy, lost, rejected and deprived? Are you envious of what someone else has? Do you feel guilty and identify with poverty and failure? Are you surrounded by people who don't believe in you?
It can happen to us all. But if you're constantly feeling negative about money, success and yourself, you are being defined by lack. If so, your wish for success will remain just that – a wish. If you continually feel depressed, annoyed, upset, and irritated with yourself or the outside world, you are generating heaps of negative vibrations.
What if I told you that it's up to you to create an alternate future and set forces to work for you, rather then against you. Habits are like clothes… you wear them. They fit your personality and self-image. Some clothes make you feel like a million dollars while others make you feel fat. So often, we wear the same old clothes just because we are used to them. The same can be said for mental habits and feelings.
More than 90% of your thoughts and reactions were learned. Whenever a situation arises that reminds you of the past you tend to interpret it through old emotional responses. If you were bullied a lot as a child, you have to help yourself move through your fearful feelings every time you're reminded of the bullying.
When you deal with your feelings and imagine your life as you'd like it to be, you're starting to heal your past memory and move into the present moment. Instead of being reactive you become proactive!
Let's get started on turning those negative feelings around. Here's 10 helping hands towards the life you deserve… one of prosperity and fulfilment:
1. Listen to your inner conversations. What are your mental habits telling you? A poverty mindset knows why things can't work out. A successful mindset always steps up to the plate and looks for a way to work through a crisis. Start having discussions with yourself the moment you feel a hysterical reaction coming on. If you get in the habit of intervening on your own behalf you will start to hold a correct attitude and change your emotional reactions.
2. Meet the Challenge. If you have a melt down and lose your focus, freak out, and go into an emotional tail spin, once it's over go back to your image and refocus. You don't have to beat yourself up because you "lost" it. A fall out doesn't have to become a major set back. You are learning to identify when you are vibrating from an error pattern. Things may still scare and upset you for awhile.Y ou are in the process of building self-trust and self-confidence. You will be able to meet an obstacle every step of the way once you develop a good relationship with your deeper Self.
3. Congratulate yourself. Give yourself credit when you react to a negative situation as an opportunity rather then a setback. Get in the habit of comforting and nourishing yourself when things don't go right and you'll start not to succumb to destructive emotions. Each time you do this you'll make a deposit into your emotional security bank. And feeling safe and secure is the vibration that attracts prosperity. Keep investing in yourself and you will start to resonate with abundance and optimism. Before you know it, you will start feeling entitled to having good relationships and success!
4. Throw off the old you. If something happens that threatens your peace of mind, reassure yourself that all is well. How? Direct all of your attention to that which is good. Focus is the winner's companion. In time you will learn how to keep your cool when those debilitating thoughts show up.
5. Treat yourself well. You don't need to prove that you are a failure anymore. You need to treat yourself like someone you love and care about. Once you get in the habit of feeling lovable and acceptable you will repel abusive people.
6. Let go. I t is time to clean house and surrender your concepts of lack. Why allow negative people to scramble your brain? Why keep reminding yourself of painful uncomfortable times? Let go and let the Power work for you. Let go means let go! Make room for the money, success, healing, and fulfilling relationships you desire to be drawn to you. You deserve to feel like you are Number 1. If you need to have a good cry, have it. Once it's over persist in letting the "old you" go.
7. Accept Responsibility. Make changes gradually and you will start feeling better about yourself. Start to imagine the new you. How many times do you need to do this? Do it and do it and do it until you change your emotional point of attraction.
8. Commit to new results. Keep the partnership between your conscious and subconscious mind strong and success will be your closest companion.
9. Feel like a million bucks. Feel good. If you want to realize your dream for success, start feeling grateful about your success. Accentuate the positive and you'll build up your vibrational frequency.
10. Don't look back! Once you have consciously imagined a new result, don't turn your attention back to your former concept of yourself. If you do, you will reimpress yourself with what you don't want, and go back to a lower emotional frequency. Success, health, happiness and wealth don't just pop in. Most visionaries who are wealthy, successful, healthy, and happy have certain things in common. These people have a certain mindset that include big dreams, good habits, imagination, strong positive beliefs, unshakable inner confidence and a connection to The Source of All That Is.
They don't just "talk the talk, they walk the walk". Be like them… use spiritual principles to attract positive outcomes by focusing your conscious mind and absorb new ideas until you feel entitled to the gift of a new experience. You'll start to love and enjoy the adventure of life. You'll attract money, opportunities, good people, and harmonious situations that reflect your new mindset.
The only thing standing between you and the fulfilment of your dreams is an opposing belief and feeling… not bad luck or a past life. If you truly want to bring the object of your thoughts into manifestation you have to make a conscious decision to get in the habit of feeling prosperous, happy, grateful, accepted, healthy, loved and successful… here and now.
I really hope this works for you. If you truly try your best with these ten steps and it doesn't appear to be working for you, then perhaps you need the more detailed help that's available at DiscoverTheLawOfAttraction.com
Would it help to have a copy of these 10 steps? Just click here to safely download a free pdf file. Then save it to your harddrive, perhaps with the others you see at "Download A Copy" in the left hand column.
Remember… there is no-one to change but yourself and no-one can do it but you. Good luck.
Every one of us is likely, at some stage of our lives, to be asked to give a speech. It could happen at work with a presentation to co-workers, or just in a family situation, say at a wedding. Yes… I know. The very thought of standing up in front of an audience sends most people cold.
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt